Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Re-cap

A new year is upon us. I didn't blog very much this year. I'm resovled to do better in twenty-ten! Before we toast to the new year, I'd like to take a look back and fill in the blanks......

2009 was a big year for me, artistically:

I celebrated Beethoven's Ninth Symphony on 09-09-09 with an art show and a musical performance (with help from Milt Crotts and Eric Wall).

Here are some pictures of opening night....









I also participated in several art festivals (and won best in show at a festival at Lake Norman) and have a new and expanding list of great galleries who represent my work. And, now that I'm dedicated to figuring out this blogging thing, I'll post the galleries and new work in a timely fashion. I'll toast to that.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive