Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Stump Gallery

I make big paintings. I make small paintings. I can't help myself from making both. They each serve a function in my creative life. 

I have my big paintings professionally photographed. I am so prolific with my small paintings, that I try to photograph them myself. For years I've experimented with different methods (I'm not a photographer), and kind of quit trying a year or two ago. But, I think I finally found a way to photograph my small paintings. I'm psyched. It's fun. It's easy. And I think it's going to work aesthetically for me.

I've titled this showcase for my small work The Stump Gallery. It's a stump in my backyard. Keep it simple, silly! 




Want to see more paintings at The Stump Gallery? http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheStumpGallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive